Home / Poland Work Permit

Poland Work Permit

If you made the decision to maneuver and begin board Europe, then European country is a wonderful choice for you. a pretty and friendly country, European traditions and standards, reasonable price of living, the power to search out an honest job or to begin your own business, that is all you'll be able to sight in European country.

To take advantage of those opportunities, you wish to own the right to remain in European country, referred to as residence allow in Polskation} or temporary residence card (zezwolenie na pobyt ).

A temporary residence allow in European country, are often issued from one to three years for the primary time. Legal Baltic offers the simplest for the purchasers, that is three years temporary residence allow in European country.

We will assist you to arrange all necessary documents to determine a corporation or the branch, and to get your {work allow|working papers|work papers|legal document|legal instrument|official document|instrument} and to use for a residence permit in European country. Legal Baltic consultants can answer all queries connected with business, residence in European country and procedures so as to get it.

How Can You Residence Permit in Poland?

There are many ways in which to get a residence allow in Republic of Poland for foreign persons.

The most common and cheap is - by registering a brand new company and therefore the branch, and employment.

Currently Legal Baltic offers three ways in which to get a brief residence allow in Republic of Poland for non-EU citizens:

  • Republic of Poland residence allow through establishing an organization
  • Republic of Poland residence allow through establishing a branch
  • Republic of Poland residence allow through the legal document
  • Residence allow in Republic of Poland, Republic of Poland residence allow, business immigration Republic of Poland, business immigration to Republic of Poland, Republic of Poland investment immigration, immigration attorney Republic of Poland

What is the Procedure?

Legal Baltic offers residence permit in Poland by registering a new company and the branch on behalf of the applicant. Or, you can buy an already established company in Poland. One limited liability company can include 1 -3 shareholders.

  • We will provide you full support for your company in Poland, taking into account all your individual requirements. If you do not have an appropriate visa – we will make a business invitation for a Poland visa.
  • You have to apply for a Poland visa in the nearest Poland embassy after that you will have to come to Migration Department of Poland to submit your documents/case. Right after the submission of temporary residence permit request, our experts will obtain your temporary right to stay in Poland. That's way during your case process you will be allowed to stay in Poland even if your current visa expires.
  • The decision in the Migration Department of Poland will be made within 45 days after you submit application form. Then Migration Department of Poland will issue you a temporary residence card (permission) to reside in Poland for 3 years.

  • We are here to manage your Temporary Residence Permit Renewal

  • On expiry of this period, 2 months before the end of the current valid polish residence permit, you are required to refer to the Migration Department of Poland for extension of the existing residence permit.
  • Legal Baltic experts have been working in this field for a long time. So, we will prepare all necessary documents. Our experience and close work with the Migration Department of Poland will let you extend your residence permit in Poland without any problems and you will save your time and money and you can further reside in Poland.

Bringing Your Family to Poland with you?

If a company’s shareholder has already a TRP, he can bring his family members: wife and kids under 18 years they can automatically apply for a Temporary Residence Permit in Poland. They will have to provide only standard documents for immigration to Poland – an application form, photos, passport copies, copy of birth certificate and prove that they have enough money to live in Poland.

Usually, if a person has already a TRP and works in a Polish company or has its own savings in the bank account it is enough to show for Polish Migration Department. Moreover, the family can also arrive and visit the family member, with visitor visa.

It takes time, effort and money to prepare all needed documents for family members entering the European Union, but our managers and consultants will help you to prepare and collect the necessary documents to the family members to come and successfully enter the university or school quickly, at an affordable price, without stress and not putting off the entrepreneur from his/her direct work.

We will recommend few kindergartners, which you can select on your own discretion. Also we can offer Polish language lessons in collaboration with the universities, moreover we will give all needful information for successful and perspective spill into the new society.

Enquire NOW
Get Free Conuselling


We care about your opinion

Enquire NOW